Lesson Planning


Hi guys 🤩 This a new week 🤩 

This week was a little short, since we saw important points for a class planning. 

We started by meeting as a group to give our point of view regarding some questions, it is always good to know that not all of us are going to say the same thing, however we can always agree on some things. For example, we both agree that it is good to plan things, but on a day to day basis, not just for the rest of your life. Although it all depends from what point we are looking at it, I mean personally I don't like to plan my life because if I don't do it I feel sad, but if it is professionally and being a teacher it is a fundamental tool to plan things, because you must keep track of how to start with the activities at what time you are going to perform an exercise and fulfill it as it has been done. 

Tips are important to remember... 
  • Always have a plan B (for any unforeseen event that may arise).  
  • Never forget the objective (be consistent with meeting the objective during the class).  
  • Include activities inside and outside the classroom in order to have a better coexistence with the students.









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

expositions groups

Learning and Listening