expositions groups

 Hi guys, this blog is interesting as there are several topics of which several groups of fellows I realize.

Phrasal verbs

Technical vocabulary

Agree or disagree

Types of adverbs

Used to

Everyone addressed very important topics that perhaps we had already forgotten, in the activities we did improvisations with phrasal verbs, in another topic we had to find words using a boggle with a certain tense, we also completed guides using phrases in different contexts, we described places from years ago and nowadays according to our perception, we played kahoot with vocabulary that my group provided, we saw several types of adverbs.

All the groups made an effort to give a nice experience to our classmates and when we did activities such as hot potato, kahoot and completing activities we rewarded them with a little something to reward their courage to participate and to know that they understood the topic.

I have been having trouble posting the pictures so I will attach them later if I can. see you guys next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Planning

Learning and Listening